Saturday 14 April 2007

Avenue Q

Today has been pretty good!
Was woken by a phone call saying I had to be home within the hour or the drama stops because room was a tip. Is a tip. Will be a tip! Well we are in the middle of moving :]
Been for a dip
dip dip
and met Rudy the springer spaniel
he's so hyper i love him to bits!
took him for a walk
he kept tugging on the lead
excitable :o]
Brenda Bly tomorrow!
----------------------
Yesterday went to see Avenue Q
It was so cleverly created and put together.
Special commendment to the people below, who really made the show fantastic with their puppet multi-rolling
[not my pictures - illegal to take pictures of them during performance!]

Julie Atherton as Kate Monster/Lucy

Jon Robyns as Princeton/Rod[left] and Simon Lipkin as Nicky/Trekkie Monster [right]
I'm going to marry them both

Clare Foster as Mrs Thistletwat/Bear, and Simon again.


Stitches the whole way through!
Stayed round PATS house
Ate PATdonalds
in about half a minute!
Went in
got our tickets ripped
bought 2 programmes
and enjoyed!

Well for Friday 13th I had a pretty lucky day! I got a free train ticket and everything - saved me £13.50!

But then today I cracked my mirror...

That's the price you have to pay I guess.

2 comments:

Glindonine Thenardiland said...

It was a great day...ahhhhh hot guys with puppets.

Great fun!!!!

Look what you do to me Charlie Pat!!!! You've got me starting a blog as well.

Love you xxxx

P.S. we are so gonna WOW people tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.