Tuesday 10 April 2007

Memories...


In a sense, I do just want to go back and relive my life.

But not as it was.

Better.

I had such a good childhood, that all changed in secondary school.

Why was life bittersweet?

I had the best holidays back then.

One of the best holidays, by far, was Japan.
The people were really nice, I had such a great
time.

I needed that change of scenery!
I had sparklers on my birthday, and they bought out a personalised cake for me in the restaurant!

The children in the school were so sweet, and served us lunch :]

I'd give anything to go back and redo the whole trip as it was. Tempura<3

Heather haven't seen you in ages. Hope you're well!
Shame my Mum and Dad wont take me back out.
:(
I'll have to drag somebody else!
Mika I miss you, and the onigiri boys!<3>
Sinead and Becky, you'll know what I'm on about!

The school was 10 stories high, and to see the sky in Japan, you have to look >right< up!
Its amazing, I definately recommend it!

I want to travel to more amazing places :]
Any suggestions, send them my way!

I've already got a few hundred in my mind...







No comments: