Tuesday 10 April 2007

A New Beginning...

Every blog has to start somewhere, and this is the start of mine!
Inspired by Simone :] Who I haven't seen for years!

A bit about me:


This is me on the left :]

Studying English, Theatre Studies and Spanish at
Presdales Sixth Form in Ware!
It's great fun :]
Everybody else hates it, but I love it to pieces.
Didn't want to break up for Easter!
I'm 16 and live in Great Amwell
but I'm moving to the other end of the village in a weeks time!
Exciting stuff :] Love a bit of adventure me.

I really want to go to uni/drama college and study Musical Theatre, or just straight Acting
It's so much fun and its really what I want to do in life
I think people are stupid if they just want to be famous
To be honest, thats just an added bonus!
I want to be on stage because that's where I belong.
Ask anyone! They'll all tell you I'm obsessed.
I love to go see shows in the West End
Favourites have to be Wicked, We Will Rock You and Woman in Black
Not to mention all of the others!
Good luck beating Kerry Ellis as Elfie!

I love all of my friends to pieces
Big shoutout to my best friend in the whole world

RosyPosy<3


Angy<3


Yazzy<3

Lozzy<3
I absolutely LOVE the school play we're doing - Brenda Bly: Teen Detective.
I'm playing Miss Vera Van Strander
The BEST character in the whole show.
Songs are amazing :]
"For God Sake's Someone Kill Me!"
Its all over in about 3 weeks.
I will cry.
Come and see it! Come and laugh at me hehe!
26th 27th 28th April ticket £5.50 in the school hall!





1 comment:

Simone Lawson said...

hi charlie! this is miss lawson! wow, thanks for your cool message. presdales seems a long time ago but i do remember you...and the trying on hats in the scullery maid area of that big posh house! haha. it was such a pretty school..is the RE teacher guy still there, from birmingham...? oo i forget his last name...
i am living in kanagawa now for a few months. all is good....i love taking pictures but i too can't find my cord to upload them..might have to figure that out.

anyhoos...just wanted to say hi and i hope you enjoy sixth form. it is a fun time. plans for university? that's when the fun really begins!!! enjoy your theatre stuff.

today i am teaching at an all girls university in kanagawa. they are cute. kawaiiiiiii.

tanoshin de!
sayonara for now!