Sunday 29 April 2007

No more...

...Sue :'(

She has departed and I can't actually stand the thought that she isn't going to be there next week.

I did get the honour of giving her her flowers on stage at the end though, which was really nice.
Got the most adorable text from Carlyss - love that girl! > really cheered up my evening, so if you're reading this... thanks so much!

"Finally someone is making some sense"
Show went really well despite being wrapped in tin foil for the first time, 2 minutes before we were due on stage!
"Members of theatretrain this is your 2 minute call"
"SHIT! Quick wrap her up, tape her there, stick your arms in the air, bend your knee as far as it can go"
*wrap wrap wrap*
"SPIN!"
"no no not that fast! slower!"

>> There's me spinning in the green room, Beckie wrapping foil round my tummy and Carlyss randomnly sticking odd bits of Sellotape to my legs! sooo funny, if only I had a video... <<

A Tin Man Munchkin in a witches cloak. The best character you will ever find on stage!
I was falling apart.. "oh look im losing my shine!" I was malting on stage... that was interesting. Having never been wrapped in foil before in my life... and GOD did i sweat! eugh.
So much fun though! Really sad its over :'(

Michelle... we did it justice!
:D

And now next week begins... (in about 45 minutes when it hits midnight!)
Great... spanish conversation lesson tomorrow... joyyyy...
And PE... joy...
and... hmpf.

Night all!
xXxXx

Pics to come of Brenda Bly!
Quote of the day:
"And here's your hat!!"
(Charlotte beneath the blue sheet at the theatre haha!!)

1 comment:

Glindonine Thenardiland said...

awwwwwww it sounded amusing, i'd love to see you wrapped in tin foil. that sounded pervy but nooooooooo i did not mean it that way...could you move onstage????

GOWER HOT SEATING TOMORROW!!!! She better do it.

xxxx