Saturday 26 May 2007

Brilliant Evening!

It makes a change to have a good night and not have to worry about what people think of you
Had a great evening!
Did my bit towards Michelle's Thailand trip
I nearly couldn't go but thanks to Mum and dad who lent me some money
Great now I'm in more debt, but I have about £15 to give to Lucie now so that's almost half!
Grr stupid Dad for cutting off ze allowance, I feel really bad...
So sorry PAT! And I still can't over the fact that Mickey ALSO has a GIANT red double decker bus!
That's just amazing...
Anyway back to tonight's story!
Had a good old chat with Michelle, and have now sort of invited myself along to America with her, and skiing!
Oh yes, life is going to get better! Going to be so much fun :D
Love you loads Michelle! You're great

Why did we never even talk before Theatretrain?!
And I still say we make that website...
~"Love love me doooo"~
Ah so funny!
Ted and Dora came to visit today! Gotta love 'em.
Smokey kept chasing them away from the bread, then they quacked at him and started waddling towards him, and Smokey ran away!
It was like something out of Star Wars...
I've never watched Star Wars, so technically I wouldn't know :]

Got an outfit sorted in the end!
My turquoise top with the fabric bow on it
My knee length white skirt
Black leggings
And then finished the outfit with my pink heart earrings (£1 from Primark - bargain!) pearl beady necklace and bracelets to match

And then did my makeup all 60s complete with bright pink lipstick!
It was fun just dressing up if anything!

Had a fantastic night, best night I've had in ages and all I did was dance around in my seat and have a chat, and help tidy up some plates!

And then on the way home I thought it would be funny to drive through all the puddles... on my moped... in the dark... in a white skirt!
Hell yeah, it was worth it!
So much fun :]
So thanks again for a great night

NO THREES!
...I wasn't hanging around in a 3!
So I actually had a decent chat with somebody! Amaze.
Ahh we had fun, dancing to all the Beatles songs!
but no "love love me do!"
To be fair... we have heard that song enough already and we're only 4 weeks in! Oh dear...

Fav bit of the dance? The head turn right at the beginning! Haha
And no I can't click with my left fingers!! Can we not just switch the diagonal line round and do it with our right side facing the audience?!

Parents are in Spain.
WOOHOO!
...Free house!
Up and coming plans?

Tomorrow - Michelle over :D Yeeey!
Monday - somethings happening Monday I can't remember what... oh yeh over Angys with J and Yosh
Tues - PHANTOM<3
Weds - Nics BBQ! Stay away rain please!
Going to be good fun
And got to squeeze in revision there somewhere!
Great day. Favourite place in the world on a Saturday morning, had the house to myself in the afternoon with nobody bugging me, and then a great evening!
So thankyou, I needed that therapy :)