Sunday 27 May 2007

Michelle over :D

Had a great night!
We had a good old sing-song to Disney
And a bit of Walk to Remember
And all things in between really!
Oh no, before that it was singing to Emma ...lmao!
"I know how you feel because I'm a singer"
WHATEVER.
Emma, please, can you fire yourself? You can't sing!
In fact - you're AWFUL! Sooo out of tune, and who is your ridiculous sidekick?!

"Love love me doooo!"

*swaying*

"Draw a heeeeaaarrrt!!"

Ah so funny! I still think we should have posters behind our backs then we can hold them up! Or "Draw a sqqquuuaaaarrree!"

Ah brilliant. I do love my Saturday mornings!

Oh my god yikes I can hear creaking in my house...

Fuuck im scared! Do I keep typing?! Do I run?!

HELP... "I need somebody"

okok >STOP IT< Charlie.

Creaking stopped. *phew*

Made the yummiest dinner tonight! With the help of le chef who goes by the name of Michelle!

Chicken with spicy wedges and pasta with broccolli. Brocolli. Brocoli. Broccoli?

How do you spell it?!

But anyway the pasta and *insert substance beginning with B here* was meant to be the starter but... the chicken and wedges were done first haha so we had the starter afterwards/alongside

Was great! Lets do it again sometime, ooh I know... how about tomorrow?!

Looking forward to it!

Love you!

xXx

No comments: