Wednesday 30 May 2007

Phantom of the Opera

Was AMAZING!

Favourite parts, had to be the chandelier swinging above the audience... even though you can't really class it as a 'part' but it doesn't matter! Had the whole audience craning their necks up at the ceiling of Her Majesty's. The other part I absolutely loved was when the Phantom took Christine on the boat. It was amazing sitting at the front because all of the smoke just flooded into the front row. I sat up and about a thousand candles met my eye, it was fantastic!

Made me shed a tear :]
In my left eye, to be precise!


Main roles were faultless, and the ballet was amazing!
Would gladly go and see it again! Hint/hint/hint. Hehe jokes.
"The Phantom of The Opera is there, inside my mind"
And yes, I want Meg's red ballet shoes!

I've only got boring pink ones...
And mine have no ribbon! :(

Show next week... YIKES.

"Sing once again with me, our strange duet"
I wish I could do pointe work! Might get signed up for some classes...
Along with tap...
hehe, bye bye piano lessons!

~~~

Funny on the way home!
Had this huge conversation and jokes and everything about... well, everything and anything! From acting using only your arms to, well, Gower. As always.

"2ft 3, in a safari!"
And the woman who said to us "has anybody got a phone the same as this one, because my battery has just run out"

So we said 'no, sorry we don't'
>Well... she was a policewoman! LOL.<

Soooo funny when Lucie told me! Apparently she got told off for being on the train too late!
Haha funny, considering she was sitting behind us the whole time, listening in on our conversation so she said to Lucie!
And then tried to have a conversation with Lucie about Phantom... and she didn't even know what it was!
And then realised, and started talking about some dude being in it, and then she realised she was talking about 1989!
She shouldn't be allowed to be a policewoman! Not if she's, what, 18 years behind?!
~~~

Went into Hitchin today with Nick. It. Grr, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time!
Well, to be fair she was OK during the day because we met up with Nan

Had some chips, went to Starbucks (YUM - ask anybody, they will tell you I'm crazy over Starbucks - I had my hazelnut hot choccie, I'm happy!)
Then Nick kept annoying Nan all the time over £4 and I was like ffs Nick shut up and leave Nan alone for crying out loud! Went on for about 40 minutes... GRR.

And then Nick got a Bradley the Bath Store Whale! And called it Buddy. My name suggestion hahaha. :o)

We had a mooch round the shops in the rain, and got my ballet shoes. Finally, a pair that fit!

And then the sun decided to shine... as the shops were shutting. So nan hopped on the bus and me and Nick strolled back to the station, and this time didn't have to wait 50 minutes for the train! (Like on the way here)

Was, overall, a good day!

And, oh yep. Nick did piss me off, when we got home.

Have had our computers moved into the hallway, and when we moved house, Nick piked my speakers and now, apparently, they're 'hers'.

Err, no they're not, FREAK. Just because you stole them doesn't make them yours.And then she tried to explain the situation to Dad which was hilarious because she couldn't win!

Stupid dumb fake blonde.
Stop dressing like a bloke, please! It's embarassing. Really. Really really.

We got bored at the station and so had some Yazoo. Random piece of information there that you didn't need to know :)

Yum We <3 Yazoo!

That's all for now.
Check back later!

Wait a minute... ok, we've had chips and subways for dinner, and Nick is now raiding the pasta... surely not... I'm still stuffed.

1 comment:

Glindonine Thenardiland said...

Oh we WILL go again. Don't effing worry aboot that!!!! I missed it so much. :'(

That policewoman was such a MAN