Friday 11 May 2007

Well well well!

Can't even begin to describe this week
been really weird...
AS's are next week
Started to panic about my spanish oral exam!
Did a drama mock today, 12 pages in 2 hours... go me! I actually did it,
and that was with the stupid percussion group or whatever playing that stupid "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket save it for a rainy day" tune, or something like that.
Me and Loz were like "SHUT THE F*** UP!" then burst out laughing...on countless occasions...
Not bad! I never thought id actually do it!
And still no internet at home, its driving me nuts
Spanish teacher found out I'd been translating everything online haha! Oh well, I just said I didn't have a dictionary at home because we've just moved - which is entirely true!

Earlier this week:
Have been Made a senior drama student :) That'll go nicely on UCAS thankyou!
Went shopping Weds afternoon to get dance stuff, managed to get most of it
Carlyss's birthday on Thurs :) Happy 21st! Hope you had a good day, despite all the work :(
Bought Carlyss's present yesterday - no joke, went round the whole of Stevenage and found a total of 0 suitable items. Soooo got her something a bit different... which I need to do tonight... not going to post it ;)
Saw Crystal and Amber the other day for the first time in ages - so cute! Love my little cousins :)
Crystas hair really suits her, and Amber was whinging because she couldnt make a clay pot
Bless! Then I went home and got cracking on my 6 drama essays. Ooops. Did 3 in 4 hours. Not good seeing as I have to do 6 in 2 hours in the actual exam!
Ah life. Sucks. Sue I can't actually get over the fact that you are never ever going to be teaching us again ever. EVER! Why is nobody else upset?! Hello, don't get it! The amount of hours sleep you've made me lose...
Well there's a simple answer for that - come back!
Looking forward to tomorrow - a week is not enough! And it is going to be so weird without Beth, and Katie, and everyone else who has left! Likewise it'll just be weird if anyone else joins... I can't really imagine it any other way! Had 2 newys last week.
Oh my god... got to get £35 to Beth tomorrow... and pay for travel... going to have to ask Mum for next weeks allowance in advance! <3

Muchos love Amigos

No comments: