Saturday 2 June 2007

Neverland

What a day! Didn't get any sleep last night at all, and went to drama running off of adrenalin! Was invited by Beckie to go see Wicked with her and Michelle! Now how can I pass up an offer like that?! Two people I love to pieces - wouldn't miss it for the world. I was explaining my dream to Michelle today (OK from now on Becky Lee is spelt with a Y and other Beckie is ie to avoid confusion!) and I explained how it was us theatretrain lot in the drama studio, except it wasn't the drama studio, and I had a male part... but I was dressed as Van Strander...

Then the conversation went a little bit like this!

Me: But I was dressed as Van Strander...

Becky: Van Strander?

Me: *confused* Yep...Brenda Bly?

Becky: Yeh I was in that!

Me: What?!

Becky: I played Van Strander.

Me: ME TOO! She's the best part

Becky: Yeh she definately is the best character I give you that.

haha! And she told me that apparently it's going to the West End! I'm there on opening night!!

What do you do (with a BA in English? - jokes haha!) when you feel sick and feel pretty shitty and really tired and got no company?

...You invite Yoshi over, that's what you do!

And then you have an amazing night filled with bread and butter, pot noodle, milk in moo mugs, Galaxy hot choccie and CAMERAS and you end up with a beautiful result...

Thanks Yoshi for a great night!

Well... it's not over yet!!





















1 comment:

Glindonine Thenardiland said...

Pooooooooooooooooooooooser!!!!

but if that's your garden...god its beautiful