Tuesday 24 July 2007

Left At The Alter

I actually went to see Avenue Q on the night of 20th July.
What a great night.
But my fiancée DIDN'T TURN UP. Men. I forgive him!!!! Clearly!!!! It's Simon Lipkin, how can you NOT forgive the one God that is Simon Lipkin!?!?! However, his understudy was BLOODY GOOD. Wooop for Chris! Who had a coffee :D
*ehem*
We went to Bella Italia. Oh yes we did!
We sat next to the top of the stairs, and ordered food.
However, during the sumptuously delicious dish known as dessert (Godfather part II haha!) I bashed my funny bone on the bannister. Again. For the third time!
And that's when the world slowed down... everything happened in
s - l - o - w m - o - t - i - o - n
...
The spoon JUMPED off of the table, and clanked ALL THE WAY DOWN the stairs. Everytime I opened my eyes to see if it had stopped...
*clank clank CLANK*
....now?
*CLLLAAAANNNKKKK*
....surely NOW?
*CLANK CLANKETY CLANK* ... *clank*.
...
*nothing*
...?
*nothing*
...
*...CLANK CLAAAAAANK CLANK CLANKKKK CLLLLAAANNNKKKK C-L-A-N-K C--L--A--N--N--N--N--K--K--K--K*
*silence*
...
*wind whistles through the trees*
...
*Mummy tumbleweed, followed by baby tumbleweed*
...
*Daddy tumbleweed*
me (including rest of resturant): :I
And that was that! Hahaha. In graphic detail. Exactly as it was!
What a PAT day! Thanks soooo much.
WE LOVE AV Q CAST INCLUDING CLARE EVEN THOUGH YOU AREN'T IN IT ANYMORE!!!
:)
x

1 comment:

Glindonine Thenardiland said...

I'm trying to blog Friday!!!! But failing at the moment...trying to remember every conversation had in Bella Italia!!!!

GO AVENUE Q!!!!