Tuesday 26 June 2007

Oh look what's this? A blog?

Wow... haven't blogged in a while!
Just to warn you now... I am leaving the computer in approximately 8 minutes to go and watch something I haven't watched in about... 8 years.

...

...

...
COW AND CHICKEN!
Good old Cartoon Network!
Anyway!
I bet you didn't know that I am actually lying underneath a bed right now. Haha!
And OHMYGOD TWICEINONEDAY!
I'm not saying anymore incase 'it' hacks onto this. She plays dumb, but she knows these things.
Van Strander came to the rescue on Saturday during our surprise audition from Kevin. THE Kevin. Ah well, worked, because I got the part! Go VS!
hmm update update...
Oh YES me and Sinead spent 3 and a half hours travelling, £14, miles of walking to and from, up and down, and along and about 10 trains and 2 buses just to get to our WWRY readthrough! I'm so glad we went though. Was amazing to hear everybody just jumping straight into the songs!
*All we hear is *clapclap* Radio GaGa *clapclap* hehe :]
5 mins to Cow and Chicken.
Here's some maths, see if you can work out the answers:
Builder - Staircase = ?
Gower + Her picking our groups for us = ?
Stressy people + stressy people = ?
Answers are at the bottom of the sheet.
3 mins til Cow and Chicken.
SIMON I LOVE YOU :]
Drama was fun on saturday!
BICEPS NOW KILL. Ta Beckie. Really, ta!
Went a bit like this...
(2 mins til Cow and Chicken)
Us holding Amber: OK this isn't too bad...
Beckie: Right just hold her there where I work out where to place everyone
Us (thinking): Are you JOKING?! There must be over a thousand of them!!!
Beckie: Hmmm....
Us: ArRrGgGhHh hurry up (pained smiles) <:)
Beckie: Hmm.. Shira you come and stand here...
Us: Seriously, Beckie, can we put her down now?
Beckie: Actually no, Shira, you stand here...
Us: BECKIE
Beckie: OK good stay there, Molly...
Us: Beckie my arm is STARTING TO CRAMP
Beckie: Right Molly you stand there pretending to hold Amber up
Us: PRETEND?! *gasping for oxygen* Can we put her dowwwn noooow arararghghgh?!
Beckie: No not yet (evil cute smile) ^-^
Us: Well (severe bicep cramps taking place) ... we're putting her down!
OMG ITS 22:02 IM MISSING COW AND CHICKEN!
OK back. Was boring.
Beckie: Hold her there for just 2 more seconds...
Us: *drop* OH MY GOD MY ARMSSSSSS
Hahaha! Was rather funny.
And DAMN YOU the people who upset Carlyss! Show some respect PLEASE! Don't ever make her lie on the green mats again. Understood? Never again.
And in the words of Beckie:
Beckie: *blah blah blah*...I'm not going to name any names, but if you do that again, I will be VERY angry. ESPECIALLY when I'm not here to shout at you. And THEN I'll be naming names.
more to come!
xXx

No comments: