Tuesday 22 May 2007

A.. B!

Got a B on my drama mock, highest in the class *looks smug*
I'm joking
But I did do it without my notes and the frikkin' people playing 'Catch a falling star and put it in your frikkin pocket"
GRR me and Loz.. o god, we weren't to be crossed...
Just need to type up my notes now
Got it all planned!
Went to see Kindertransport on Saturday
So sad!
Cried at the end for about 40 minutes afterwards! I was so sad i didn't even talk to anyone!
And then went on a major high! Sinead you make me DIE!
"Do you know what would be really funny..."
And then we had a whole conversation about youknowwho - not naming ANY names incase she googles this! Not that she would... could you imagine her with technology? Guys, come on, I'm still trying to get over the fact that she has a flash drive!
And that's when the conversation developed...
"Could you imagine her as a midget, you know, strolling in at 2ft 3"
"Working in a safari!"
"PET SNAKE"
"Swimming...in a bikini..."
There were SO many more!
And FINALLY got the internet back!
Already learnt all my song words for Saturday :)
Go me! Need to try and learn them around my exams...
Talking of exams, had my English this morning.
Overall, not too bad thought I did pretty well! Just tried to cram in terminology here there and everywhere!
"omg a verb - stick it in! ...preposition! In it goes..." etc etc ^-^
Ernest question = on yer bike. So hard!
Pre-release... saw it coming!!
so happy when I actually read the qustion!
Got scribbling...
"Team Together to Tackle the Storm!"
tehehe ^-^
Nice and sunny outside
la la la!
Sitting down at the office, meant to be doing some filing...
Ah well! Sod it!
I'll do it in a minute.
Dad's just waiting for a call back on an almost brand new black corsa! It's SO gorgeous, makes me weak at the knees! It's going to be my present for my 17th AND 18th birthday present though, that's the only thing...
But...
not that bothered because it is the car of my dreams!!
YEEhaw :]
Better go do some filing now...
Ta-ra!
More amazing stories to come no doubt!
Stay tuned my friends
x

1 comment:

Glindonine Thenardiland said...

GOWER AS A KNIGHT!!!!

she won't google this. she doesn't know what google is. Shes practically a caveman.

GOWER AS A CAVEMAN!!!! WITH A CLUB AND A PET PTERODACTYL!!!!

love it!!!!