Wednesday 23 May 2007

It's crazy

...every time I go to the theatre now I cry, regardless of whether it's happy or not!
Rosy, I just want to say I'm sorry
I can never be the friend you want me to be
The amount of tears I've cried just knowing you are so far away
Probably with amazing friends, at an amazing college
Having an amazing time
You're so lucky you've escaped
You made the right choice, I'll give you that one
I love you loads I hope you know that
I wish it worked the other way too
Went to see Blood Brother's this evening
It's so relevant
Why did it have to end like that?
I was crying at the beginning because I knew what was coming
And then got frikkin told off by Gower for 'messing around'
well...
She said "I don't know who it is but somebody needs to calm down"
meaning...
"Charlotte, for FUCK sake stop laughing"
Im ALLOWED to laugh in the funny parts thats the whole point
For GOD sakes
Punished for being happy
Didn't last
3 is a number you don't want to be involved with
Mrs. Lyons looked at the Narrator 3 times in one moment...
She is the one with a debt to pay.
x

1 comment:

Glindonine Thenardiland said...

:( I hope you were ok...

And she actually said 'i don't know who it is but some of you need to calm down' i think it was our whole row actually!!!! or at least the 6th form part...

EDDIE?!?!?!?!