Wednesday 13 June 2007

Life is Such a Rollercoaster - but I love rollercoasters!

Couldn't rise or fall much more than it has done these past couple of months!
Ultra-lows to Ultra-highs. Where is the logic?!
Dear Mr.Highly Technical Online Diary, aka The Blog Friday 15th June 2007
Had rather a weird day! Woke up in a foul mood. Remained that way until lunch.
Was over Lucie's with Sinead ... and obviously Lucie... and, yes, I'd left it to last minute - AGAIN - but we were learning WWRY songwords! I'm still megaly pissed off that I haven't physically been able to learn any understudy parts all week because of the frikkin compuer getting SWITCHED OFF EVERY 10 MINUTES BECAUSE OF THE STUPID BUILDER WHO IS KNOWN TO THE WORLD AS ALF. Great. Thanks a lot. And yep, haven't really had the time or anything but I'm still pissed off at this fact! GRRR!
Congrats to my two *AMAZINGLY*FABULOUS* stars who go by the name of Lucie (PAT!) and Sinead (SINED!) who did really really well and did their audition justice and gave it all they had. I'm proud of you two!
Phonecall tomorrow, phonecall tomorrow...
Shit.
Phonecall TODAY, Phonecall TODAY....
ArRrRrGgGgHhHh! If I don't get in I will be VERY angry. Because there weren't many people there!!
Oh yeh. And I have a "bone" to pick with you, hip. [hahaha! Bone! geddit? ...No? Never mind then, I'll just be off... got to go, err, fry some grapes and... practice makeup on my dog.]
Talking of dog!!!
After sitting at the traffic lights for HALF AN HOUR (30 (yes, thirty) whole minutes)- no exaggeration, I got off the train at precisely 19:50.46 <--(seconds) and I was finally greeted by a rather disturbingly happy Dad at 20:20. I'm in shock.
Went it, Dad said "We've got a surprise for you" <-- I thought something was up, he was being too nice and happy on the phone all day, not to mention the hundred (well, 7) missed calls I had on my phone from him from when I was stuck at the level crossing. Although I disagree with the word 'crossing' in that noun phrase because NOBODY WAS CROSSING BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T PUT THE BARRIER UP!
Back to the story - so I shut my eyes like I was asked (..I was asked to shut my eyes by the way, forgot that tiny significant detail that makes all the difference to the story) and before they could say, I heard a whimper from the next room. The next few seconds when a bit like this...
".............IS THAT A DOG?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
*Runs extravegantly into the next room to find it holding this adorable little puppy*
Doggie doggie is soooooo cute!
Oscar, black and white cross between a Collie and a Beagle and he's only 10 weeks old! Not meant to go outside but - we let him on the patio :']
Adorable. Last thing I was expecting!!
He's already got nicknames. I call him Oscy, Oisky and Oyster heehehe :D
He's just all cuuuute and cuuuute and full of squishy stuff known as CUTENESS!!
That's my blog :]
TaTaForNow!
<3

No comments: